Cabo San Lucas is a city on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula in Baja California, Mexico. Visitors can enjoy many adventurous water sports, fabulous shining and incredible landscapes. This beautiful place is a home to breathtaking, incredible beaches where you can surround yourself into the soothing weather all around the year. Cabo San Lucas is filled with restaurants, shopping centres, clubs and nightspots.
What to Do in Cabo San Lucas?
Enjoy scuba diving at lover’s beach and explore the incredible underwater sand falls and picture-perfect rock formations. Visitors can also go parasailing, snorkelling, and kayaking. Along with that, you can also join a whale-watching tour. Whales come to the Cabo San Lucas coastline in November through April. The lower Baja peninsula is a desert surrounded by water. Cabo averages around 350 days of sunshine each year and the cool waters of the Pacific temperatures without raising the humidity. When the sun goes down, the music begins, the tequila flows.
Why Visit Cabo San Lucas?
- Soothing weather: the sun shines almost all year round
- White sandy beaches: attracts millions of sunbathers every year
- Vibrant nightlife: several nightclubs, bars
- Mouthwatering cuisine: chocolate clams, marlin, fish tacos, etc.
Best Time to Visit Cabo San Lucas
The best time to visit Cabo Sun Lucas is from May to June as during these months winter crowds have gone home and the summertime storm is ready to hit. Visitors can also enjoy this soothing place in October and November. If you want to explore whales then must plan a visit between mid-December and mid-April. Pacific hurricane seasons starts from Mid-May to November.
Top Attractions of Cabo San Lucas
- The Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Lovers Beach
- Playa Del Amor
- Cabo Adventures
Culture and Customs of Cabo San Lucas
Most people in Cabo San Lucas speak English. Many stores and restaurants have an Americanized feel. During the month of March, Gala De Danza, an international event displays different artist from around the world: dancers, musicians and singers.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking
Top Airlines List
- Delta Airlines Booking
- United Airlines Tickets
- TAP Air Portugal Flights
- Copa Airlines Booking
- Allegiant Airlines Flights
- Jetblue Airlines Flight Booking
- Frontier Booking Online
- Aeromexico Tickets
- Southwest Airlines Ticket
- Latam Flights
- Republic airlines flight Tickets
- Sun country airlines Flight
- Lufthansa Airlines Ticket Booking
- Air Canada Airlines Booking
- Book a Tickets Hawaiian Airlines