Copa Airlines Baggage Policy
Copa Airlines is a Panama-based airline carrier and was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It
has world-class facilities in its category and is serving passengers with dignity. The baggage policy of Copa
allows the passengers to carry their luggage, implying the airline travel rules. Below is the baggage
Copa Airlines considers the luggage a carry-on that you take on board the aircraft and fits easily in the
overhead bin or underneath the seat in front of you.
- The total linear measurement of a carry-on must not exceed 115 cm (46 inches) i.e. 22’’ (56 cm) high
+ 14’’ (36 cm) long + 10’’ (26 cm) wide.
- Carry-on baggage weight must not be more than 10 kilos (22 pounds).
- Personal item measurement must be up to 90 cm (36 inches) i.e. 17'' (43 cm) high + 10'' (25 cm) long
+ 9'' (22 cm) wide.
The checked baggage allowance on Copa air depends on the date of flight, origin, and destination of the flight,
cabin, and Preferred Member status. Items brought to the boarding gate more than the carry-on policy are
subject to be checked and charged as per the additional baggage policy.
- The total linear measurement of a checked bag must not be more than 158 cm (62 inches).
- Baggage measured between 159 cm (63 inches) and 294 cm (115 inches) is considered excess
- Baggage measuring more than 294 cm (115 inches) will not be taken as baggage and must be
transported as cargo.
Please note that the personal carry-on item onboard the Copa Airlines flights includes a handbag, backpack,
laptop, etc. Each passenger can carry only four bags, while passengers with Gold, Platinum, Presidential, and
Star Alliance Gold membership are allowed to carry five baggage pieces. Book a flight Copa Airlines and get
amazing flight deals from the airline.
Other Related Blog Links:
Other Related Airlines Links