PRECAUTIONS OF DELTA AIRLINES DURING COVID-19
Delta Airlines has implemented numerous health and safety measures/ precautions to protect customers and staff members while maintaining operations amid the Coronavirus outbreak. COVID-19 pandemic has caused real harm to the travelling industry due to which Delta Airlines has resumed its services with proper precautions. Customer’s and employee’s safety is the first priority of Delta Airlines. To provide you with complete safety, satisfaction during your flight journey, Delta Airlines ensures to follow all the required rules and regulations.
The Delta’s management resumes focusing on maintaining the continuity of flight business while following several policies and process to protect the safety and health of the customers and the staff members. These safety measures have been created based on the advice of Federal and provincial health officials to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES TAKEN BY DELTA AIRLINES
- Delta Airlines is one of the few commercial carriers still following social distancing rules onboard planes and selling fewer seats in order to keep both passengers and crew members safe and healthy.
- This major airline has increased hand sanitizer stations for customers and employees and encouraging more frequent hand washing practices for all staff members.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of all the surfaces at the airport.
- It is must for both the employees and customers to wear a face mask before, during and after the flight journey.
- Limiting the number of customers permitted entry and following social distancing between customers and staff.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to create separation between customers and staff members.
- It is mandatory for every crew member and other employees at the airport to wear face-covering or mask and clean hand gloves.
- Cashless transactions have been encouraged to avoid any kind of physical touch.
- Whether seats, tray tables, etc; everything in the aircraft is properly cleaned and sanitized with the disinfectant.
- Delta Airlines has also altered its boarding procedures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- This airline has started boarding from back to front, as there is less chance that passengers have to pass each other as they find their seats.
- The cleaning process has been increased, including spray fogging all the aircraft.
- Delta Airlines have also reduced the number of flights it operates each day.
- Reducing touchpoints on board. Delta encourages customers to bring their own food and beverages to reduce touch points.
- Providing hand sanitizers, amenity kits and other protective equipment to employees and customers to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Many changes in Delta’s policies have been made for customer’s satisfaction and safety.
- Overhead bins, touch screens in the airplane are sprayed down with electrostatic spray which helps to kill germs and bacteria.
- Continuing to keep middle seats open to separate passengers as much a possible.