Canceling a last-minute flight can be a frustrating experience if we don’t know the cancelation policy. This can cost us heavy cancelation charges. But Spirit knows this! It enables a passenger to carry out the flight cancelation process hassle-free. Keep these points in mind, while canceling a Spirit flight:
- If you have canceled your Spirit flight tickets within 24 hours of the initial purchase, then there are no flight cancelation charges.
- The difference between scheduled departure and dates of the flight booking is seven or more days.
- If you have canceled your flight booking after 24 hours of the initial purchase, you need to pay flight cancelation fees. The cancelation charges for spirit flights are $90-$110.
- The 24 Hour cancelation policy of spirit.com allows passengers to secure a refund without any fee deduction.
- The refund will be initiated within 7 business days if the passenger used the credit card for the payment and 20 days for other payment modes.
Steps to Cancel Spirit Airlines Flight Booking
If you had made your journey plans but due to some unforeseen circumstances, you need to cancel your Spirit Airlines booking , follow these steps to cancel a spirit flight:
- Visit the official website of Spirit Airlines or search www.spirit.com on your device browser.
- Click on the ‘My Trips’ tab and enter the passenger’s last name and confirmation code.
- After clicking on the ‘Continue’ button, select the flight you wish to cancel.
- Follow the next steps to get a cancelation confirmation message/email from spirit airlines.
You can apply for flight cancelation through other methods such as:
- Texting them at 48763 or messaging on 855-728-3555 on WhatsApp
- Direct messaging on social media
- Call at 855-728-3555
- Speaking to their Guest Service Agent at a local airport
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking