Hawaiian Airlines is a Honolulu-based airline established under the name of Inter-Island Airways in 1929. It operates more than 30 destinations and has an impressive fleet involving over 50 aircraft. It offers affordable air tickets, outstanding onboard experiences and excellent inflight services.
Do you want to request a refund but don’t know how to do it? If you have issues regarding the Hawaiian Airlines refund policy, there are some straightforward rules to apply. You can request a refund from Hawaiian Airlines if:
- The flight tickets were purchased less than 24 hours ago.
- You purchased the ticket at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- You are eligible for a partial refund if in case:
- You paid for a Preferred or Extra Comfort seat, but the airlines' staff exchanged it with a different, cheaper kind of seat for relevant reasons.
- You paid for a first-class seat, but the Airlines staff downgraded you with a lower class seat.
How to Ask for a Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Refund Online?
You can ask for a ticket refund online through the official website of Hawaiian Airlines. Just follow these steps:
- Open the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and click on the ‘Manage Flights’ tab appearing at the top of the website.
- Choose ‘My Trips’ from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your last name and confirmation number/ticket number in the boxes provided.
- Choose an option to cancel the Hawaiian Airlines flight booking.
Through these simple steps, you can request a refund from the Hawaiian Airlines site. It is a hassle-free process. You would receive your refund within seven business days if you purchased your ticket using a credit card. But if you made your payment using cash, you will have to wait for up to 20 business days.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking