After Chines Virus pandemic, Delta Airlines has adopted lawyers of safety and precautions. Which makes travelers safe and secure during air travel. The airline offers a standard level of safety and sanitization protection for customers. Delta has cleared that welfare and hygiene maintaining are their top-most priority and there are several precautions measures for customers and delta’s employees because airline should keep their people safe also. So, let’s see what these security parameters have been taken by Airline and their team.
At The Airport –
- From the very beginning of travel like entre in the airport to exit from the final destination, Delta Airlines has put its best to give customers mental peace and care from unusual things and maintain social distancing during flight time and at the airport.
- The airline has top-level service for hand sanitizer, you can find it anywhere like Check-in counter, Sky club, lobbies, at the gate everywhere.
- Face Mask is compulsory for all either you are passenger or employee
- To provide touchless check-in service delta airline ask customers to download fly delta application for a digital boarding facility.
- If you are not able to use Fly delta App then don’t worry because, delta airline’s check-in lobbies, self-service kiosks, baggage claim, and gate counters are wiped out regularly in a day. And this service is available on all serving delta airlines airports across the USA.
- The airline does electrostatic spraying on their flights, and spraying facility also processing on other important places like Jet Bridge, gatehouses, lobbies.
- Delta Check-in counter has been secured from Plexiglas shields, Delta Sky Club and at the gate counters as well
- To maintain social distancing, they have marked at the check-in counter, Sky Club check-in, gate, down the Jet Bridge, and apart from all these Delta Employees are announcing and showing the video to follow social distancing rule.
- Pre-packed food, snacks, and other eating items facilities for travelers. The club offers coffee, tea, soft drinks, wine, beer, and liquor. Currently, the airline has suspended shower service till next announcement
- The airline has another layer of safety as they offer Customer care kits on Delta Airlines Tickets counters and gates, it contains a sanitizer wipe, a face mask, and one informational card.
As soon as you will be boarded on the flight, you will get to know that have to maintain social distancing rule strictly.
- The airline has some changes in boarding process like they are now filling from back to front and only 10 people at a time allow their (this minimize chance to contact more people)
- Delta has reduced their seating capacity to maintain distance rule by 50% in first-class and Delta one(Business class), 60% in the main cabin, delta comfort and premium select, 75% delta business class seats are with two aisles
- Middle seats are still showing unavailable
- On those routes where customer demand is higher, the airline operates or will operate more aircraft there.
- Before boarding, every flight sanitized and use a cleaning checklist to make sure travelers are not at risk. If something unusual happens before the boarding related to cleaning things then the team will call them to do once again.
- Every hour minimum 10 to 30-time air recirculated for precautions purpose, almost 99.99% particles and viruses wiped out.
- They have improved their food and beverage department to reduce touchpoints. Because of less touching more safety.
So, these are safety measure taken by the airline to reduce any kind of unwanted incident but it's requesting to all travelers that kindly follow these parameters to secure your health and those who belong to you also. Apart from all these airlines constantly in touch with health experts to make things better for passengers. To know latest news of delta airlines please visit to Delta Airlines Official Site.
Till then it is everyone’s responsibility to keep themselves safe and secure. Have a nice day ahead.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking