There can be several circumstances where one may need to cancel their travel plans. Trip cancellation may be a hectic process that may prove time taking and carry hefty charges, especially during a flight change.
For those travelers who want to cancel and then change their flight booking, then they should know about the flight cancellation policy of that airline. However, if you booked a flight with Copa Airlines and wish to cancel it due to any unexpected reasons, you are welcome to do that without facing any hassles.
Copa Airlines has created a generous and flexible flight cancellation policy. It enables a passenger to make necessary changes to an itinerary before the scheduled departure of the flight. As per the Copa flight cancellation policy, passengers are provided a 24-hour cancellation window to cancel their trip with Copa without the need to pay any charges.
Online Copa Flight Cancellation
Customers can cancel their flight booking with Copa Airlines by using the online method. This is quite an effective, quick, and easy method of flight cancellation. This process invites no hassles and the process is done quickly.
Here are the steps to cancel your Copa Airlines flight online -
- Open the official Copa Airlines website (https://www.copaair.com) on your device web browser.
- Log into your account by using the credentials such as your email ID and password.
- Select the option "Manage your Booking" under the TRAVEL tab.
- Enter the Reservation Code or E-Ticket Number and the Last Name of the ticketed passenger in the required fields. Proceed to the next page.
- Select the booking you wish to change from the list of all bookings you’ve done.
- Proceed with the cancellation of the selected flight by filling out a cancellation form.
- Also, you can raise a refund request from the airline to get your money back.
- Once your request is accepted, you will get an email notification of your Copa Airlines flight can cancellation.
It doesn’t matter whether it is a refundable or a non-refundable ticket, you can cancel your Copa Airlines flight booking at no extra cost. In case, you miss canceling your ticket within the 24-hour cancellation period, you can still cancel your booking by paying a certain amount as the flight cancellation fee. This fee depends on the fare type, destination, cabin class, etc.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking