HOW DO I CANCEL MY TAP PORTUGAL FLIGHT?
There are times when a flight is cancelled due to some uncertain situations like natural calamity, bad weather, air traffic control strike. In such cases, you can cancel your flight bookings and can claim refund or compensation. TAP Portugal airline offers several options for travelling on a budget-friendly airline with numerous flight cancellation options.
TAP AIR PORTUGAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- Certain changes and cancellations can be made but the change depends on the conditions of the rate you have chosen.
- Flight changes or cancellation apply to the route and may vary depending on the route you want to change or cancel.
- Some of the rates involve charges or penalties for making flight changes or cancellations which may not be refundable.
- If the Tap Air Portugal Airlines Reservations is made online, customers must know the conditions of the fares they are purchasing.
- No change or cancellations charges will be applied to the passenger if they request a refund through FlyTrap.
- If Tap Portugal cancellations are made within 24 hours from original purchases, no extra penalty or cancellation fee will be charged.
- When the flight is cancelled within 24 hours but there are less than 7 days on departure, in such cases the ticket is subject to refund charges of 15 euros or 20 dollars.
- When you cancel your existing TAP Portugal flight reservations made on the TAP Portugal Official site, you will not have to pay any cancellation fees.
- Customer will be asked to pay 15 euros as a refund fee if your flight is cancelled after 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you cancel existing flight bookings through the reservation centre or the sales desk, you may have to pay a fee of 30 euros to cancel flight reservations.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS
- The conditions for Tap Portugal Airlines flight change and cancellation depends on the type of fare you choose.
- The rules related to flight change or cancellations apply per route and may be different depending on the route you want to change.
- Some fares may involve charges for making flight changes or cancellations, they may be on-refundable or they may not allow any changes.