FLY TO DETROIT WITH AEROMEXICO AIRLINES
Visit Detroit, a place famous as the centre of the US automobile industry with one of the well-known lost-cost airline. Aeromexico Airlines offers cheap flight tickets to Detroit which makes your travel experience budget-friendly and remarkable. Detroit was home to the first mile of concrete highway, the first four-way three colour traffic light and the world’s first urban freeway. Make hassle-free Aeromexico airlines reservations and make your vacations interesting.
BEST TIME TO VISIT AEROMEXICO
- January is considered as the coldest month and July is known as the warmest month.
- May to September is the best time to visit a weather perspective when warm temperatures and summer sunshine encourage travellers to get out and explore the beautiful place.
- Fall and spring are more temperate but still pretty pleasant to be outside.
- Detroit offers four distinct seasons, each with its impressive allure.
POPULAR FESTIVALS OF DETROIT
Detroit offers you to enjoy festivals and events catering to all holidays, interests throughout the year.
- JANUARY: the Plymouth Ice Festival
- FEBRUARY: Quicken Loans Winter Blast Weekends, Paczki Day
- MARCH: Ann Arbor Film Festival, St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- APRIL: Detroit Tigers Opening Day, Detroit Music Awards
- MAY: Eastern Market’s Flower Day
- JUNE: North American International Auto Show, Motor City Pride, Detroit River Days
- JULY: Ford Fireworks
- AUGUST: Highland Games, Thunder Over Michigan Air Show
- SEPTEMBER: Detroit Jazz festival, Detroit Lions, Tour de Troit
- OCTOBER: Detroit free press chemical bank marathon, Detroit Red Wings
- NOVEMBER: America’s Thanksgiving Parade, Campus Martius Park
- DECEMBER: holiday nights at Greenfield village, Noel Night
TOP ATTRACTIONS OF DETROIT
- The Henry Ford Museum
- Belle Isle
- Detroit Zoo
- Motown Museum