Being a leading ultra-low-cost carrier in the United States, Spirit Airlines is a favorite among budget-conscious travelers. Spirit provides all the facilities that a low-cost airline provides to its customers, but even at more cheap rates. Through the airline’s popular “Bare Fare” business model, the customers can have much-needed flexibility and affordability to get a business or leisure trip without any hassle.
Spirit.com is the most budget-friendly air passenger carrier in the US from where you can book low-priced non-refundable tickets. This means it does not provide the refund rather the remaining balance amount will be credited to your account in the form of a credit for future travel. If you cancel your Spirit flight tickets, you may need to pay the cancelation fee that depends on the time of your ticket cancelation. You can make changes to your itinerary by:
- visiting ’My Trips’ section, entering your name and confirmation number, then proceeding with the steps to change or cancel a flight
- texting at 48763
- direct messaging us on social media
- calling at 855-728-3555
- speaking to a Guest Service Agent at the local airport
Spirit Airlines 24 hours Refund Policy
- If you have made a Spirit Airlines booking already and want to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of initial purchase, you will receive the full amount.
- If you want to cancel spirit flights after the lapse of 24 hours of initial purchase, then you will need to pay the cancelation fee.
The current flight cancelation charges are as follows:
|Days from Departure||Fee Amount|
|0-6 days from departure||$79|
|7-14 days from departure||$59|
|15-59 days from departure||$39|
|60+ days from departure||Free|
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking