Spirit Airlines is an ultra-low-cost air passenger carrier of the United States. It offers its best services at unimaginably low airfares with much affordable baggage. Spirit Airlines was incorporated in 1983 as Charter One Airlines and began its first scheduled service from Boston and Rhode Island to Atlantic City in 1990. The airline provides comparable flight services at reasonably low prices. Spirit is known for excellent onboard experience with customer-friendly staff and crew. Spirit Airlines booking provides a user-friendly interface to its customers.
Over the years, Spirit has evolved to become one of the low-cost carriers of America. Because of its cheap ticket prices and plenty of attractive offers, Spirit Airlines has established a well-distinguished image among passengers of the United States. One such program is Spirit’s frequent flyer program goes by the name of ‘Free Spirit.’ So, book a flight with Spirit Airlines and get to the advantages of its services.
What is Free Spirit Program?
Spirit Airlines offers a unique service to its customers. Now, Spirit’s customers can earn miles on every dollar spent on the spirit.com website. In this program, you can earn travel points which you can use to book flights or purchase any other services from Spirit Airlines. It allows passengers to collect points on their Spirit and after registering for an award-winning flight.
Benefits of Free Spirit
- You can earn more on every dollar you spend
- You can earn points while traveling with Spirit and selected partner airlines and on the ground of everyday purchases.
- You can extend points with cash through reward redemptions starting at 2,500 points and Free Spirit Points + Cash.
- You can get benefits such as Free Spirit Status Qualifying Points (SQP) towards Status and also access to exclusive offers with Spirit’s partners.
- You can get access to points pooling, earn more points on Spirit purchases, earn Companion Flight Vouchers, and much more.
- You can inquire through the Spirit reservation number, which is available on its official website for more details.
Spirit Airlines FAQs
Q: How do I log in to my Free Spirit account?
You can register for a Free Spirit account for free. To login, visit www.spirit.com and simply click on the "LOG-IN" option appearing at the top right corner of the screen. Then, enter the email address and password associated with your Free Spirit main account.
Q: How can I change my name on the Free Spirit account?
You can update your name on your Free Spirit account anytime by providing the supporting document for the name change, such as a copy of a marriage license, court judgment, divorce order, or any legal name change document.
Q: Who can apply for the Free Spirit Club Credit Card?
If you are a US resident with valid social security or tax ID number and at least 18 years old, you may apply for the Free Spirit Travel More Mastercard. Residents of Puerto Rico must be at least 21 years old to apply for the Free Spirit card.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking