5 IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVELLING WITH FRONTIER AIRLINES
The Denver based, Frontier Airline is known as an ultra-low-cost airline serving the amazing international and domestic destination. Incredible facilities and services make this airline ninth-largest airline in the United States. If you want to explore your favourite dream destination with Frontier Airlines, there are some important things you must be aware of before making cheap Frontier Airlines Reservations.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FRONTIER AIRLINES
If you are thinking of making cheap Frontier Airlines Reservations, here are some important things to know about this low-cost carrier.
1. DESTINATIONS SERVED BY FRONTIER AIRLINES
Frontier Airlines flies to almost 100 destinations throughout the United States and 30 international destinations. Before you book your cheap Frontier Airlines flight tickets to any of those destinations, you should know about all the policies including baggage policy, and Frontier Airline allows you to travel with only one personal item for free.
2. FRONTIER AIRLINES FLIGHT CHANGE FEES
- Frontier Airline charge a nominal fee for making changes in your existing flight bookings.
- If a passenger changes his/her flight 60 days or more before the scheduled flight departure, then there is no change fee.
- If you make changes in your existing flight bookings between 14-59 days prior to scheduled flight departure, flight change fee of $79 will be charged.
- If any changes are made 13 days or less before scheduled flight departure, you have to pay a fee of $119.
3. FRONTIER AIRLINES SEATING OPTIONS
Frontier Airlines does not charge economy passengers for a seating assignment if a passenger allows the airline to select your seat within 24 hours of your flight.
Frontier Airlines provides two categories of seats: standard seats and stretch seats.
- Standard Seats: these Frontier Airline seats start from $5, seat fee will be more if you book Frontier Airline flight tickets through call or at Airport ticket counter/ Kiosk.
- Stretch Seats: these type of seat starts from $16 and can be more if booked through call or airport ticket counter.
Customers can purchase their preferred seats according to their comfort and convenience when you check-in online within 24 hours of scheduled flight departure on your “Manage My Booking” option, available under “My Trips” tab on Frontier Airlines Official Site.
4. BAGGAGE FEES OF FRONTIER AIRLINES
- Like other airlines, Frontier Airlines also charges a fee for checked baggage.
- Checked baggage must be under 50 pounds and 62 linear inches (length+ width+ height), including wheels and handles. An extra fee of $75 will be charged for all the bags exceeding this required dimensions or weight.
- Carry-on bag must fit in the overhead bin and should not be larger than 10*16*24 inches including wheels and handles and should not be more than 35 pounds.
5. HOW TO SAVE MORE ON FRONTIER AIRLINES?
- Avoid baggage fees: it is advised to pack the bag according to the baggage policy to avoid paying any extra fee for bags.
- Pay baggage fee online: must pay online through Frontier Airlines Official Site, or through a mobile app. You can save as much as 50% by paying online for checked baggage.