JetBlue Airlines provides a full authority to make changes in existing flight bookings without paying any extra charges. You can easily and quickly manage your flight reservations, can upgrade the seats and a lot more by just visiting JetBlue Airlines Official Site.
How to Change a Flight with JetBlue Airlines?
JetBlue Airlines lets a customer change their flight in the quickest way possible. Now, customers can feel relieved as they can make changes to their existing itinerary without any hassle. Below are the different ways through which a customer can change their booking:
Online JetBlue Airlines Flight Change
You can change your flight online by using the web-based method. This allows customers to make modifications to their JetBlue flight booking at their fingertips in the comfort of their homes. You can follow the below steps to make online changes to your reservation:
- Open the www.jetblue.com official website or the mobile app on your device web browser.
- Sign in to your TrueBlue account by entering the correct credentials in the required field.
- Click on the ‘My Trip’ tab on the next page after signing in.
- Now, choose the flight you wish to cancel and change as per your needs.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flight change process.
- Pay the flight change fee or the fare difference between the initial flight price and the newly booked JetBlue flight (if there is any).
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered email ID from JetBlue Airlines.
Offline JetBlue Airlines Flight Change
If a customer is uncomfortable using the online method to make a flight change, they can use the offline option. They can make offline flight modifications by dialing the JetBlue Airlines booking and customer helpdesk, through a self-service kiosk, or visiting the airline’s ticket office at the airport.
JetBlue Airlines Same-Day Flight Change
Rebooking Options at Time of Schedule Change
Schedule Change in Less Than 60 Minutes
JetBlue Airlines schedule changes that are made less than 60 minutes are subject to pay flight change or cancellation fee and any applicable difference in fare if a customer wants to make any change to their JetBlue Airlines Reservations.
Schedule Change Between 60 to 119 Minutes
- All JetBlue Airlines flight change fees and fare differences are waived however the applicable waiver code must be used while processing the even exchange.
- JetBlue Airlines rebook the customers to pay to any flight within the same city pairs or the co-located city on the same day or day before or after the scheduled JetBlue flight.
Schedule Change 120 Minutes or Greater
- JetBlue Airlines rebook the passenger to any flight within the same city pairs or the co-located city on the same day, a day before or after the originally scheduled flight.
- If there are no flights scheduled within that particular time period, JetBlue may move the customer up to 7 days in either direction of the existing flight.
- All flight change fee and fare difference will be waived however a proper waiver code must be used while processing the even exchange.
Jetblue Airlines Change Fees
When you make JetBlue Airlines Reservations , you’ll have to choose from several fare options i.e. Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus, or Blue Extra.
Blue basic fares are not eligible for voluntary changes or flight cancellations.
Blue and Blue Plus
- $200 per person is charged for fares of $200 or more plus the difference in fare
- $150 per person is charged for fares between $150-199.99 plus the difference in fare
- $100 per person is charged for fares between 100-149.99 plus difference in fare
- $75 per person is charged for fares under $100 or more plus the difference in fare
JetBlue does not charge any fee to flight change or cancel the existing JetBlue Airlines Reservations before the scheduled departure but the only difference in fare.
Also Read: Airlines Manage Booking